How To Contact Us
511 Canterbury Street,
Tel: 01634 573020
Fax: 01634 281287
Monday to Friday
8.00am to 12.00pm - 2.00pm to 6.00pm
When I am not available, for holidays, day off etc, a locum doctor will be present.
Dr Ranweer Silhi MBBS DTD
I am a married male physician and surgeon. I now have two wonderful children. They are doctors qualified in this country. I was first registered in November 1970 at Nagpur in India, and serving the NHS in England for over 40 years.
Make the most of our Services
Please read notices posted inside the surgery and below.
Make sure you:
...are familiar with the opening times of the surgery
...find out how to arrange home visits, repeat prescriptions and urgent appointments.
- You may not always need to see a doctor, ask what services the nurse can provide.
- Take a list of questions with you when you see your doctor or nurse and ask appropriately to your doctor or nurse.
- Take a friend or relative with you if necessary.
- Interpretation services are available.
- Tell the receptionist if you require more time to speak to the doctor so they can arrange a longer, double appointment.
- Think twice before making an appointment - do you really need to see a doctor? Have you tried simple home treatments first?
People aged over 75 are invited to participate in an annual check-up facility. Visits may be organised for those unable to travel.
We also offer a three yearly check-up for adults aged under 75 either with the doctor or the practice nurse.
If you wish to have a chaperone present at the time of consultation, please ask at the reception desk or with the doctor in consultation.
Mobile Phone Policy
We operate a strict no mobile phone policy - please turn off mobile phones before entering building.